Welcome in the guest controller section of our website
The Morroco Division is participating in the GCA programme according to R & R 5.1.7.
Any user who wants to control position in the MA Division has to apply for an approval.
For an approval the following requirements
1. The user shall be able to perform ATC duties in English language.
2. The user must have knowledge of the LOA of the position requested (if any).
3. The user must have knowledge of the general procedures applied in the Division.
4. A theoretical and/or practical check is always performed.
5. The behavior of the user, especially in respect to other users, must be in accordance with IVAO and Division spirits.
6. The GCA will be shown in the user’s profile. It is shown by division, however if Division HQ allows controlling only on certain FRA positions, the member has to adhere to such restrictions.
7. The GCA can be withdrawn at any time by Division HQ if the requirements are not met any more.
The following ratings will require a check on the following positions.
1. Aerodrome Controller:
Tower position (eg: GMMN_TWR, GMAD_TWR) (Theory questions will asked about APP/TWR)
2. Approach Controller + Center Controller: Center position or Approach position (eg: GMMN_APP, GMMX_APP) (Theory questions will ask about GMMN_APP/TWR/ and all FRA positions
NOTE: Members with a rating lower than Aerodrome Controller (ADC) will not be considered for a GCA.
Member who wish to get the GCA are strongly requested to prepare themselves throughly before making the request. This can be done by looking and listening to Local members while they are controlling. Also the charts and procedures available on the website should be studied.
If members who have been awarded the GCA are observed by any MA-DIV staff-member performing malpractises within either the GMMN FIR, the MA-staff reserves the right to withdraw the GCA from the member.